A Black Widow is a villain named after the spider of the same name who keeps on killing her husbands/mates. Usually, but not always, she is a con artist and serial killer doing this for the inheritance.
- The Bluebeard - the male version.
- Comforting The Widow
- Death By Sex
- Gold Digger
- Kiss Of Death
- Out With A Bang
- The Vamp
- Widow Woman
Game and Story Use
- A classical use of such a character in a story would be if the protagonists discover that one of their friends or acquaintances might be about to marry a Black Widow - and now they must find enough evidence to convince the love-besotted man of his mistake.
- In the meantime, if the Black Widow becomes aware of their suspicions, she might try to kill them as well - and maybe her abilities aren't just limited to killing people when they are at their most vulnerable and don't expect it…
- Someone who looks like a Black Widow might not be.
- There might be a jealous stalker attacking anyone she gets close to.
- She might be cursed or have attracted some kind of supernatural attention.
- She might be framed by a serial killer.