The Denver International Airport, apart from being the fifth-busiest airport in the world, has a number of other features that make it noteworthy:
- Its runways are laid out similar to a swatiska.
- Murals in the baggage claim area have been claimed "to contain themes referring to future military oppression and a one-world government."
- Unusual marks in the terminal areas have been claimed to be those of Templars, Satanists, Freemasons, or the New World Order.
- One of the terminals has a massive statue of Anubis, the Egyptian god of Death.
- There is a giant horse statue with red eyes near the entrance, and it killed its creator when it fell on him in his studio.
- It has allegedly a vast tunnel complex below it, whose purpose may be as a secret government shelter in the event of an apocalypse or the site of a FEMA concentration camp.
Game and Story Use
- Any conspiracy-minded game could have the PCs spend some time at Denver International. They don't even have to find anything there - just put them there on an "unexpected layover", let them come across a few sinister hints, and let them stew on it all until they get properly paranoid.