June 6, 2011: The "Google Mars" mapping program has uncovered a possible alien base on Mars. The base is at the martian coordinates 49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W. The compound appears to be about 700 feet long, and roughly cylindrical.
YouTube now lists the video as "removed by the user."
Game and Story Use
- The facility could have been built by The Greys or some other Aliens to prepare for an upcoming planetary invasion.
- NASA or some other organization has already secretly colonized mars, perhaps in some sort of Alternative 3 scenario.
- Which means the video wasn't removed by the person who posted it! It's a conspiracy to keep this quiet.
- No one's set foot on Mars just yet, but they will! The cylindrical facility is created by self-assembling nano-robots, sent back in time as pure information, a meme so potent it can co-opt the crystaline matrix of the martian soil. The resulting nanites eventually strip mars of resources and refashion it into a Tipler Cylinder.
- That's when true time-travel becomes possible, and refugees from a bleak dystopian future start pouring out of where Mars used to be. Perhaps they come from the end of the world as we know it, or even the end of time.
- They might not even be human, but aliens from a distant society facing the Big Crunch or the Heat Death of the Universe. Mankind is long-since extinct in their experience (or they've never heard of us), and Mars just coincidentally happened to be the nearest place that had the right chemical composition for the assembly meme to function.