Gang Uses Snake In Street Attack
Game and Story Use
- While this attack was neither well-thought out nor effective, having a gang which can control snakes and use them to attack their enemies would bring an added level of menace to fantasy, urban fantasy, and pulp games.
- Maybe they worship Set or other snake deities.
- The same might also be possible in Cyberpunk or science fiction games, if the snakes have some sort of control devices implanted into their skulls.
- Or maybe they will just use descendants of the ACM-R5 snakebot for the same purpose - including poison stingers…
- Another option: "someone attacked me with a python" is a false memory or Bland Rationalisation of an attack by reptilian humanoids. After all, what else would cause a big, snake-like bite but a big snake?
- Various RPGs also include magic which allows the user to (usually temporarily) transform one or more of their body parts into a snake (albiet usually a venomous one) for use in combat. Someone with a transformed arm could easily be rationalised as "carrying a snake".
page revision: 5, last edited: 16 Jul 2014 12:41