If there's natives, they're almost always depicted as primitive and superstitious, and may establish some sort of Cargo Cult. If forced to combat, they'll conduct themselves like a Proud Warrior Race.
- Swamp Planet is basically just a jungle planet with more water and mud.
- The giant redwood version - like the Forest Moon of Endor in Star Wars.
- If the native life is too dangerous, then the planet is a Death World.
- If you're trying to go for a little more realism, you might intermix your jungle with savanna and miombo.
Game and Story Use
- Likely homeworld for the Proud Warrior Race Guy.
- Some foresight should be applied before introducing tribal cultures in such a setting. Tropes are great, and cliches can be fun if used artfully, but it's really easy to accidentally step over into unintentional racism. Be wary of Unfortunate Implications, and, as always, know your players.