"I've got women lined up outside my door;
They've been waiting there since the week before;
Who could ask for more?
This is the life!"
— "Werid Al" Yankovic
He's the guy with a beautiful woman on each arm, his pockets full of cash and a sports car that costs more than some small countries. He's not just a Casanova, he's an obscenely-rich Casanova, thank you. And what's the point of being rich if you can't enjoy it?
Game and Story Use
- Can be difficult to incorporate into a group as a PC, because he might short-circuit the plot by throwing money at it. On the other hand, he can also be a useful supplier of equipment and stuff for the Party
- He could make a good NPC party Patron
- He could make an even better adversary, and a difficult one to defeat.
- He might need protection from powerful enemies/jealous boyfriends.
- As Bruce Wayne demonstrates, it can also be a useful cover identity.