People Of The Bible
People of the Old Testament
- Adam and Eve
- Abraham - know as Abram before his significant name change.
- Israel - the Patriarch formerly known as Jacob
- Dinah and the Shechemites
People of the New Testament
1. Book: The Bible, obviously
Game and Story Use
- Players in a historical or time travel campaign might concievably encounter biblical figures
- Before introducing such characters, though, you might want to gauge how comfortable your players are with religious themes.
- Figures from the Bible may also be used as models for NPCs; for example, a leader of a large group of refugees could be modeled after Moses, or firey preacher after John the Baptist
- An expy of Abraham would make a decent encounter in the wilderness - especially if your campaign is going to span long periods of time so that the PCs (or their descendants) get to see what his descendants become.
- You could even use the sons of Israel as a basis for setting up a party as a group of nomad siblings caught up in some heavy plot arc…
page revision: 6, last edited: 17 Aug 2016 09:02