This article is a stub. Please expand!
- News: An Economic Analysis Of The Somali Pirate Business Model
- News: Luxury Yachts Offer Pirate Hunting Cruises
- News: Piracy may hit Egypt's Suez Canal revenues
- Event/News: Somalia's pirate problem grows more rampant
- News: Somalia’s Pirates Flourish in a Lawless Nation
- News: The Lawless Horn
Game and Story Use
- Obviously this can be translated fairly easily to any era where a lawless state has costal frontage to international trade - Julius Caesar and Pompey the Great had similar problems.
- The PCs could be sent on Q ship operations against the pirates, could lead a 'smoking the hives' campaign against their shore bases or could conduct special ops raids to free hostages or eliminate key leaders and backers.