Game and Story Use
- Space Whaling by evil Space Whalers.
- Call me Ishmael Beta. Moby Dick references - IN SPACE!!!
- As mentioned in the article, a Space Whale probably has some kind of built-in stardrive. Maybe they're more efficient than built ones, or maybe they're the only form of stardrive anyone knows about.
- A space whale becomes tangled in a Dyson Net.
- The PC's spaceship is damaged and stranded far out of normal space-shipping lanes with no chance of rescue. But then a friendly pod of space whales comes along and pushes them back to civilization. (Which takes a really long time unless they're FTL space whales.)
- An enraged bull space whale attacks the ship!
- Perhaps he mistakes it for a romantic rival.
- Or a potential mate. Squickiness ensues. Full power to the shields!
- One of the PC's is swallowed by a Space Whale and develops Ultra-powers.
- Hey, it worked for Ultra Boy of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- But seriously; if you have a Space Whale, you got a chance somebody's gonna get swallowed by it.
- As in Pinocchio in Outer Space.
page revision: 7, last edited: 01 Jan 2017 03:46