- Passer,deliciae meae puellae,
- Sparrow, darling of my girl,
- quicum ludere, quem in sinu tenere,
- with whom she plays, whom she holds in her lap,
- cui primum digitum dare appetenti,
- to whose greedy attack she gives her fingertip,
- et acris solet incitare morsus,
- provoking you to peck her sharply
(from) "Catullus 2" G. Valerius Catullus
This article is a stub. Please expand on it!
- News: Pluto's Gate Uncovered in Turkey - sparrows were frequently sacrificed here to test the deadly effects of the gate.