Texas is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big Texas is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to… Oh, wait, no, that's space. My bad.1
This article is a stub. Please expand on it!
Apparently, some sort of dog-like critter roams the wilds and back country of Texas. This critter may be the chupacabra. See The Chupacabra Caught? and Texas Woman Claims to Have Found Mythical 'Chupacabra'.
List of Texas Locations
- Jackalope - they grow them big in Texas
- Ozark Howler
- Seven Cities of Gold - Texas is one of their possible locations.
- Trapdoor Alligator - a fictional creature spotted in Texas.
- News: Bigfoot DNA Tests Prove Hairy Creature Exists - the company that did the analyzing is based in Texas
- News: Click — bang! Online hunting faces hurdles - Texas-style entrepreneurship
- News: How to Make a Clock Run for 10,000 Years
- News: Otty Sanchez, Woman Accused Of Killing Newborn, Ate Brain
- News: The Chupacabra Caught?
- News: Texas Woman Claims to Have Found Mythical 'Chupacabra'
- News: Zombie Fire Ants